Plate Bearing Test Set 100 kN for the determination of the bearing capacity of soil in situ. Load on the bearing plate is applied by use of a hydraulic jack with counterweight. The settlement are measured with a measuring brigde with gauge holder. Complete test set comprising:
- Single-gauge measuring beam, made of aluminium tubes
with 3 height adjustable support
- Bearing plate 300 mm dia. with measuring tunnel
- Set of pluggable extension rods, made of light alloy
- Upper ball and socket joint
- Hydraulic system 100 kN comprising piston, pressure
tube 2 m and hand operated pump with pressure gauge Ø 160 mm range 0-290 bar/0-0,8 MN/m² for bearing plate Ø 300 mm.
- Dial gauge 30 mm, sens. 0,01 mm.
Installations for load measurement acc. DIN 18134 (software) see 10-2370 resp. 10-2404.