Road Core Drilling Machine hydraulic on a single axle trailer with stainless steel water tank, oil tank and hydraulic power pack with 4-stroke petrol driven engine. Two hydraulically operated cylinders are provided to move the drill support up and down granting a stable stand during drilling. The hydraulically operated drilling motor with 1 ¼” UNC shaft for drill bit connection and internal cooling water supply is hydraulically operated or manually by a hand wheel and threaded spindle. Supplied with electric water pump and operating elements at the right side. As an option available is a movable base plate appr. 5° and a drill bit centering system with foot lever.
- Vmax. 80 km/h (100 km/h on request)
- Power B+S 4-stroke enginge 23 PS
- Drive moment 190 Nm up to 550 1/min. and 170 Nm from 550 to 800 1/min.
- Water tank volume approx. 400 l
- Fuel tank volume 20 l
- Oil tank volume 70 l
- Drill bit connection 1 ¼” UNC
- Max. drilling dia.80-250mm, option 300- 330 mm
- Drilling speed 0..800 1/min.
- Drilling feed 600 mm
- Total weight 1300 kg
Diamond drill bits with direct connection thread 1 1/4″ or separate holding fixture for open end drill tubes see 60-0300… In addition available are special clamping devices against the release of connected drill bits specially when turning them left and right – see R05.12.665 for SW 41 or R05.12.660 for SW 50.