The Kinexus DSR-III from NETZSCH Analyzing & Testing is an entry-level rheometer for tasks in quality assurance with a unique concept for parameterization, implementation and evaluation of rheological measurements.
The following standard measurements include possible with the Kinexus DSR-III:
- Temperature sweep (T-sweep)
- Multiple Stress Creep and Recovery Test (MSCRT)
- Rapid bitumen typing procedure (BTSV)
- Phase transition temperature of viscosity-modified binders (constant shear rate)
The results can be exported to other spreadsheet programs as a csv file. There is also an import function for existing measurement data.
- Torque viscometry: 100nNm to 150mNm
- Torque oscillation: 100nNm to 150mNm
- Torque resolution: 0.1 nNm
- Angular speed 10 nrad/s to 200 rad/s
- Moment of inertia drive unit: 1.3e-5 kgm²
- Deformation jump: <10 ms
- Angular resolution <10 nrad
- Oscillation frequency 1μHz to 100 Hz
- Normal force range 0.01 N to 20 N
- Normal force response time <10 ms
- Vertical lift speed 0.1μm/s to 20mm/s
- Gap resolution 0.1μm
- Maximum data rate 5kHz
- Scope of delivery including air filter and manometer.