The Kinexus DSR+ from NETZSCH Analyzing & Testing is a completely newly developed rheometer platform with a unique concept for parameterization, implementation and evaluation of rheological measurements in research and development as well as for demanding quality assurance.
The Kinexus DSR+ meets or exceeds all current SHRP, AASHTO, ASTM and SuperPave test requirements, including MSCR tests according to AASHTO TP70 and FGSV regulation. The following standard measurements are possible with the Kinexus DSR+:
- Temperature sweep (T-sweep)
- Multiple Stress Creep and Recovery Test (MSCRT)
- Rapid bitumen typing procedure (BTSV)
- Phase transition temperature of viscosity-modified binders (constant shear rate)
Furthermore, the determination of the zero shear viscosity (ZSV Zero Shear Viscosity) and the glass transition temperature (Tg) is also possible, and the fatigue behavior in oscillation at 10Hz can be determined under shear stress (fatigue cracking) (additional geometries required).
The Kinexus DSR+ has automatic measuring system recognition with automatic zero adjustment of the gap after changing the measuring system.
- Torque viscometry: 5nNm to 225mNm
- Torque oscillation: 1nNm to 225mNm
- Torque resolution 0.1 nNm
- Angular velocity 1 nrad / s to 500 rad / s
- Deformation jump: <10 ms
- Angular resolution <10 nrad
- Oscillation frequency 1μHz to 150 Hz
- Normal force range 0.001 N to 50 N
- Normal force resolution: 0.5mN
- Normal force response time <10 ms
- Vertical lift speed 0.1μm / s to 35mm / s
- Gap resolution 0.1μm
- Maximum data rate 5kHz
- Scope of delivery including air filter and manometer.