EN 14770 / 13702 / 13302 – AASHTO TP 70 / T 315 – ASTM D 7175 / 7405 / 4402
The Kinexus DSR+ is a completely newly developed rheometer platform with a unique concept for parameterization, implementation and evaluation of rheological measurements in research and development as well as for demanding quality assurance.
The Kinexus DSR+ meets or exceeds all current SHRP, AASHTO, ASTM and SuperPave test requirements, including MSCR tests according to AASHTO TP70 and FGSV regulation. The following standard measurements are possible with the Kinexus DSR+:
- AASHTO T315 for OB, RTFO and PAV
- EN14770 -EN13702 (separate cone and plate system required)
- EN13302 (separate cylinder Peltier with coaxial cylinder geometry required)
- MSCR test according to AASHTO TP70 regulation
- ASTM D7175 ·ASTM D7405
- ASTM D4402 (separate cylinder Peltier with coaxial cylinder geometry required)
- AL DSR_test (T-sweep) – temperature sweep
- AL DSR test (MSCRT) – Multiple Stress Creep and Recovery Test
- AL DSR test (BTSV) – Rapid bitumen typing procedure
- AL DSR test (constant shear rate) – phase transition temperature of viscosity-modified binders
Furthermore, the determination of the zero shear viscosity (ZSV Zero Shear Viscosity) and the glass transition temperature (Tg) is also possible, and the fatigue behavior in oscillation at 10Hz can be determined under shear stress (fatigue cracking) (additional geometries required).
The Kinexus DSR+ has automatic measuring system recognition with automatic zero adjustment of the gap after changing the measuring system.
- Torque viscometry: 5nNm to 225mNm
- Torque oscillation: 1nNm to 225mNm
- Torque resolution: 0.1 nNm
- Angular velocity: 1 nrad / s to 500 rad / s
- Deformation jump: <10 ms
- Angular resolution: <10 nrad
- Oscillation frequency: 1µHz to 150 Hz
- Normal force range: 0.001 N to 50 N
- Normal force resolution: 0.5mN
- Normal force response time: <10 ms
- Vertical lift speed: 0.1µm / s to 35mm / s
- Gap resolution: 0.1µm
- Maximum data rate: 5kHz
- Scope of delivery including air filter and manometer.