The Kinexus DSR from NETZSCH Analyzing & Testing is a rheometer platform with a unique concept for parameterization, implementation and evaluation of rheological measurements. The following standard measurements include
possible with the Kinexus DSR:
- Temperature sweep (T-sweep)
- Multiple Stress Creep and Recovery Test (MSCRT)
- Rapid bitumen typing procedure (BTSV)
- Phase transition temperature of viscosity-modified binders (constant shear rate)
Furthermore, the determination of the zero shear viscosity (ZSV Zero Shear Viscosity) is also possible, as can the fatigue behavior (fatigue cracking).
The results can be exported to other spreadsheet programs as a csv file. There is also an import function for existing measurement data.
- Torque viscometry: 10nNm to 200mNm
- Torque oscillation: 5nNm to 200mNm
- Torque resolution: 0.1 nNm
- Angular speed 10 nrad / s to 325 rad / s
- Moment of inertia drive unit: 1.2e-5 kgm²
- Deformation jump: <10 ms
- Angular resolution <10 nrad
- Oscillation frequency 1μHz to 100 Hz
- Normal force range 0.001 N to 50 N
- Normal force response time <10 ms
- Vertical lift speed 0.1μm / s to 35mm / s
- Gap resolution 0.1μm
- Maximum data rate 5kHz
- Scope of delivery including air filter and manometer.